Smart Automotive is a fully owned and operated Australian company and part of the Smart group of companies founded in 2003.
Smart Automotive launched the patented Smartcover seat protector, which is made from NWPP (non-woven polypropylene). Smartcover was designed to address the growing need for an eco-friendly, reusable, recyclable solution for protecting vehicle seats during service & repair.
To satisfy customer demand for value, quality, professionalism and to protect your business liabilities, the range has expanded to include floor mats, steering wheel protectors, a range of of guard covers and an expanded range of seat protectors.
Our value proposition is to provide you with high customer visibility protection solutions, improving your profitability & professional reputation in many ways:
- promotes an environmentally aware position to your customers by reducing landfill & increasing recycling
- boosts your image & professionalism by providing high visibility, custom-branded solutions
- enhances your customer care & quality reputation, by protecting your customers' car during work
- reduces potential damage liability to customers vehicles by protecting paint, bodywork & interiors
- reduces waste costs created through single-use protective products
- promotes your brand on courtesy, company & fleet cars.
When ordering custom-printed products, you'll control every step. We'll ask you to approve a proof, after which we'll send you an actual sample of your product for final approval before placing the final order. If you want help with colours, what to print and how, we can help with that too.
We don't put pricing on this website, as your custom branding and configuration needs can vary. Rest assured though, our prices are sharp so simply contact us to discuss your needs.
With an entirely online ordering & distribution channel-based business, we are able to keep prices as low as possible, sustaining your profit and helping you to achieve your goals by delivering an even higher level of quality to your customers.
Whilst we're primarily wholesalers, counting major OEM, importers and aftermarket supply companies amongst our valued customers, we welcome enquiries from any business. Whether you're a franchised or independent service & repair shop, mobile, dealer, body shop, parts supplier, fleet servicing agent, or any other business for that matter, contact Smart Automotive to discuss your needs.